At One to One Physical Therapy, we are always interested in having great Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants join our team. We offer very competitive salaries, generous continuing education, PTO and schedule flexibility to assure a “quality life” with balance between work and home.
- Effective communication skills and great warmth and empathy, common sense and a strong desire to help others
- Be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program (accredited by the commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education)
- Have approx. 1-2 years of Physical Therapist experience, though will consider less for strong candidates
- Have a current WA State Physical Therapist license
- Have a current CPR certification