At One to One Physical Therapy, we are always interested in having great Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants join our team. We offer very competitive salaries, generous continuing education, PTO and schedule flexibility to assure a “quality life” with balance between work and home.
- Effective communication skills, great warmth and empathy, common sense, a strong desire to help others, and an easy smile
- Be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program (accredited by the commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education)
- Have approx. 1-2 years of Physical Therapist experience, though will consider less for strong candidates
- Have a current WA State Physical Therapist license
- Have a current CPR certification
Non Discrimination Policy:
One To One Physical Therapy complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate or exclude people on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or health status.