Physical Therapy Treatment
We are committed to helping you get your life back!
We know injuries can take both a physical and emotional toll and that recovering from those injuries can be demanding and challenging. At One To One Physical Therapy, each member of our staff is committed to your total well being.
Common Treatment Areas
- Varied muscle, joint and tissue injuries and overuse
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports related injuries
- Pain and difficulties caused by motor vehicle accidents
- Fear or concern related to household and community safety
- Balance & walking difficulties
Our staff will help you regain your activity tolerance with or without your prosthetic limb.
If you have a prosthesis, please bring it with you to your appointment along with any accessories associated with it such as liners, hardware, shrinkers, socks, etc.
If you currently use an assistive device for mobility, it can be brought and left in the car in case it is needed.
Our Customized Wellness Programs are designed to address your specific needs with the goal of helping you transition from your physical therapy care to the “real world”. These programs are also geared for those who would like to begin a program to better health but are unsure where to start. We offer varied programs, from personalized exercise sessions, to fully independent sessions.
Sports Fitness Assessment &Training
- Support and assistance with long term fitness & health needs
- Athletic performance enhancement
- Cardiovascular health
- Long range “wellness” support